OBELISK BLUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBELISK BLUE

WELCOME ALL YOU WORTHY PLAYERS TO OBELISK BLUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DON'T LET NOTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!

Ghostricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sugarstar64
Co Leader
Co Leader
sugarstar64

Ghostricks Empty
PostSubject: Ghostricks   Ghostricks Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Hey, guys. I wanted your opinions on a new archetype coming out called Ghostricks. It's a Halloween themed deck that revolves around setting themselves and their opponents to surprise people like ghosts. I'm really interested in this archetype and might actually build one in real life. I'll have the description below and a deck list I've already formed. The archetype is not on dueling network yet though. I would also appreciate suggestions for the extra deck besides like the two obvious Ghostrick Alucards.

Description (from wikia - please check out the page to see their effects since I can't link it for some reason):

"Ghostrick" (ゴーストリック Gōsutorikku) ("Ghost" and "trick") is an archetype of DARK Fiend, Spellcaster and Zombie-Type monsters that debuted in "Shadow Specters". They are based on various Halloween monsters.
All of the non-Xyz Monsters introduced thus far have had a common effect: "Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster (but can be Normal Set). Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position".

Their effects seem to revolve around flipping monsters face-down and protecting themselves as long as they are face-down. In this way, they act like pranksters or mischievous spirits: popping out and scaring people, then running away and hiding as understood by the name "Ghostrick" which is derived from the words "Ghost" and "Trick", being ghosts that trick.

So far, Level 1 "Ghostrick" monsters are Fiend-Type focused on Special Summoning themselves from the hand, Level 2 "Ghostrick" monsters are Spellcaster-Type focusing on changing the opponent's monsters into face-down Defense Position and Level and Rank 3 "Ghostrick" monsters are of the Zombie-Type with the tactic of adding additional "Ghostrick" cards to the hand.

Ghostrick Deck (40)

17 Monsters:
3 Ghostrick Jiangshi
2 Ghostrick Lantern
3 Ghostrick Specter
3 Ghostrick Stein
2 Witch of the Ghostrick
1 Yuki-onna of the Ghostrick
2 Tour Guide From the Underworld
1 Dark Armed Dragon

15 Spells:
3 Ghostrick House
2 Nobleman of Crossout
3 Swords of Concealing Light
1 Recurring Nightmare
2 Pot of Duality
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

8 Traps:
3 Ghostrick Out
2 Ghostrick Panic
2 Needle Ceiling
1 Solemn Judgement
Back to top Go down
Wuzi Kazama
Leader
Leader
Wuzi Kazama

Ghostricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostricks   Ghostricks Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:25 pm

IM SO DOWN MY BIRTHDAYS ON THAT HALLOWEEN I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT
Back to top Go down
http://obeliskblue.betaboard.net

Ghostricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostricks   Ghostricks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 am

yea i cant wait for this deck...ive been reading and they sound like they are going to be aggressive def? i dont know...but ive always been a fan of halloween...as for the build for what ive seen of them on certain vids you have the build to be a sexy beast so i want to see how your build and mine go in a mirror match...CANT WAIT!
Back to top Go down
blackstar111

blackstar111

Ghostricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostricks   Ghostricks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 pm

This will be the Perfect deck for a assassin like me heh I'm make this deck my own Get rdy world for BlackStar111 HAHAHAHA:pirat: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghostricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostricks   Ghostricks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OBELISK BLUE :: Deck Discussion :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: